The AEW schedule for 2019 is starting to shape up. The lineup for Double or Nothing has 7 confirmed matches and the promotion has added several bouts to their upcoming Fyter Fest luxury gaming and wrestling event as well. AEW has also dropped several hints lately regarding when fans can expect them to start on television.
Let’s take a look at AEW’s updated schedule for 2019.
AEW Double or Nothing
May 25th, 2019
MGM Grand Garden Arena
Las Vegas, Nevada
- AAA Tag Team Championships
The Young Bucks (c) vs the Lucha Bros
- Kenny Omega vs Chris Jericho
- Hangman Page vs PAC
- Dr. Britt Baker vs Nyla Rose vs Kylie Rae
- Cody vs TBD
- SCU vs CIMA & TBD & TBD (OWE)
- Over The Budget Battle Royal
- Sonny Kiss
- Kip Sabian
- Brandon Cutler
- Ace Romero
- Brian Pillman Jr.
- more TBD
AEW Fyter Fest
June 29th, 2019
Daytona Beach Ocean Center
Daytona Beach, Florida
- Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks vs PAC and the Lucha Bros
- Cody vs Darby Allin
- Hardcore Match
Michael Nakazawa vs Alex Jebailey
AEW Fight For The Fallen
July 13th, 2019
Daily’s Place Amphitheatre
All In 2 (Rumored)
August 31st, 2019
Expected To Begin Airing Tuesday nights in October – based on comments from Jim Ross
- Double or Nothing – May 25th, 2019 – MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Fyter Fest – June 29th, 2019 – Daytona Beach Ocean Center – Daytona Beach, Florida.
- Fight For The Fallen – July 13th, 2019 – Daily’s Place Amphitheatre – Jacksonville, Florida.
- (Rumored) All In 2 – August 31st, 2019 – Sears Center – Chicago, Illinois.
- Chris Jericho’s Rock N Rager At Sea Part Deux – January 20-24th, 2019 – Miami to the Bahamas on the Norwegian Pearl.