Fans of Tenille Dashwood (aka Emma) will be pleased to know the 28-year-old’s 1st match of her post-WWE career will air live and for free on Twitch TV.
Emma was released from her WWE contract on October 29th, 2017. Her 90-day no-compete clause will be up shortly. On February 10th, Dashwood will be taking part in a joint show between WrestlePro and Impact Wrestling which will air live on Twitch.
Brace for Impact Lineup (February 10th, 2018)
- Tenille Dashwood (aka Emma) vs. Angelina Love
- Fallah Bahh vs. Alberto El Patron
- Bobby Wayward vs. Eddie Edwards
- Chris Payne vs. Matt Sydal
- Bobby Lashley vs. Danny Maff
- Braxton Sutter and Allie vs. Nikos Rikos and Nikki Adams
It is currently unknown if Dashwood and Impact will be working again in the future.