Ring of Honor has re-signed popular luchador Bandido. The 24-year-old first wrestled for ROH in 2018 and has now signed a new agreement with the promotion. Details on terms and length of the contract have not been released.
ROH announced the news on social media.
Wrestling Superstar @bandidowrestler Has Officially Signed A New Contract With ROH!
— ROH Wrestling (@ringofhonor) January 11, 2020
“Wrestling Superstar Bandido has Officially Signed A New Contract With ROH! Ring Of Honor Wrestling Takes Great Pride In Signing And Developing Top Wrestling Stars From Around The World And We Are Very Proud To Have Bandido On Our Roster!”
ROH Live at Center Stage 2020 Lineup
Ring of Honor has a show in Atlanta tonight. The card will emanate from Center Stage and feature the ROH World title rematch between current champ PCO and former champion Rush.
ROH Live at Center Stage 2020
January 11th, 2020
- Jonathan Gresham (w/Jay Lethal) vs. Josh Woods (w/Dalton Castle)
- Nicole Savoy & Sumie Sakai vs. The Allure (Angelina Love & Mandy Leon)
- ROH World Television Championship
Dragon Lee (c) vs. Andrew Everett
- Bandido, Flamita & Rey Horus vs. Villain Enterprises (Brody King, Flip Gordon & Marty Scurll)
- Dan Maff & Jeff Cobb vs. The Briscoes (Jay Briscoe & Mark Briscoe) vs. Lifeblood (Mark Haskins & Tracy Williams)
- ROH World Championship
PCO (c) vs. Rush