Rachael Evers will be on the injured list for the rest of 2019 and likely into 2020 as well. She has been diagnosed with a torn ACL suffered during a match with Lacey Lane last Saturday in Fort Pierce, Florida.
Recovery time from a torn ACL is listed at 6-9 months.
She posted the following to her social media accounts in regards to her injury:
— Rachael Evers (@RachaelEversWWE) August 2, 2019
- Tommaso Ciampa (March 2019 – neck surgery) early 2020 projected return
- Karen Q (July 2019 – broken leg) no timetable for return
- Tino Sabbatelli (April 2019) pec injury – no timetable for return
- Rachael Evers (August 2019 torn ACL) – January – April 2020 return
- Dakota Kai (December 2018 – ACL surgery) second half of 2019