With just 3 days until their big debut on PPV, AEW has announced world title stipulations for Double or Nothing.
As previously announced, the winner of the Casino Battle Royale will earn a title shot. It has since been announced on the Road to Double or Nothing that the winner of Kenny Omega vs Chris Jericho will face the battle royal winner at a later date, with the winner being declared the new AEW World Champion.
World Title Stipulations Added For Double or Nothing
“With these stipulations now in place, the chase for wrestling’s most important prize will officially be underway this weekend at Double or Nothing, presented by AEW,” Jack Whitehall said.
The updated lineup for Double or Nothing now looks like this:
- Kip Sabian vs Sammy Guevara
- Casino Battle Royale: Sonny Kiss, Brandon Cutler, Ace Romer, Glacier, Brian Pillman Jr., Sunny Daze, MJF, Joey Janela, Dustin Thomas, Billy Gunn, Jimmy Havoc, Michael Nakazawa, Jungle Boy, Isiah Kassidy, Marq Quen, Luchasaurus, Shawn Spears, TBD
- Aja Kong, Yuka Sakazaki, and Emi Sakura vs. Hikaru Shida, Riho, and Ryo Mizunami
- SCU vs Strong Hearts
- Best Friends vs Angelico & Jack Evans
- Britt Baker vs Nyla Rose vs Kylie Rae
- Cody vs Dustin Rhodes
- AAA Tag Team Championships: the Young Bucks vs the Lucha Bros
- Kenny Omega vs Chris Jericho